செவ்வாய், 23 செப்டம்பர், 2008

comics is a childish thing?

comics is a childish thing?
NO! Not! Never!
I am a comics fan from my very small age.
my grand mother thayar introducing me that type of books for improving my knowledge.
my grandfather Amirthan like me very much and give me money for purchasing comics.
even they give me money for purchasing chocolate i ran to shop for new releases of rani,muthu comics.
here i thank to the Dinamalar magazine for releasing siruvarmalar for children.
i like it very much.
Comics are not just a time pass thing.
They give you the past, They send you to the future.
They lead you to the un imaginery world of especially yours.

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

கருத்துரையிடுக

கிளாசிக் ஸ்பெஷல் -2-வகம் காமிக்ஸ் மார்ச் வெளியீடு

  இனிய வணக்கங்கள் தோழர்களே.. இந்த மார்ச் மாதம் வெளியாகியுள்ள காமிக்ஸ்களின் வரிசையில் வகம் லேட்டஸ்டாக இறக்கி இருப்பதுதான் இந்த கிளாசிக் ஸ்ப...